Steve Blank has made available his Lean Startup LaunchPad Course, the class he teaches at Stanford that is built around his customer development methodology, all accessible directly from his blog.
The classes are:
- Overview/Business Models/Customer Development
- Business Model Hypotheses
- Value Proposition Hypotheses
- Customer Hypotheses
- Customer Relationship Hypotheses
- Channel Hypotheses
- Revenue Model
- Key Resources, Activities, Expense Model
- Final Presentations
Although you don’t get to see Steve talk (there are no videos), the slides and notes are a great resource worth checking out.